license info: California Lawyer License Number 246240
QR Code Link to This Post
THE LAW OFFICE OF SETH E. TILLMON IS AVAILABLE TO ASSIST YOU IN STANDING UP AGAINST YOUR EMPLOYER FOR VIOLATIONS OF YOUR EMPLOYMENT RIGHTS.
Employers usually know the law. It's simply more profitable, however, for them to act as if they don't.
It's simply not fair for your employer to get ahead and increase profits further while disrespecting you and your rights at the same time.
You never know...what you may think of as "no big deal", may actually be a "big deal" in the eyes of the law and entitle you to significant compensation.
The Law Office of Seth E. Tillmon regularly handles cases involving the following issues:
- employees not being paid 1.5 times their regular rate of pay for all work in excess of 8 hours in a day or 40 hours in a week
- employees not being paid at 2 times their regular rate of pay for all work in excess of 12 hours in a day
- employees being asked to work extra hours "off the clock"
- employees not being provided with a duty-free 30-minute meal period before the beginning of the sixth hour of work
- employees being asked to remain "on duty" during their 30-minute lunch period
- employees having an irregular ability to take any break time during working hours
- employers having a "use it or lose it" vacation time policy
- employers making unauthorized deductions from employees' paychecks
- employees being told to come to work and then being sent home without pay when there is no work to perform
- employees being forced or strongly influence to buy anything from their employer
- employees having their tips collected and a portion retained by their employer
The Law Office of Seth E. Tillmon accepts employment law cases on a "Contingency Fee" basis. Under a Contingency Fee arrangement, you will NEVER pay a dime in attorney fees unless you receive a recovery in your case.
Call The Law Office of Seth E. Tillmon at (310) 559-1604 or (818) 693-4255 for a confidential consultation and evaluation of your potential claims.
Visit The Law Office of Seth E. Tillmon website for more information or to request a telephone call from Mr. Tillmon. You may submit the short "Request a Telephone Call" form and Mr. Tillmon will personally call you: https://TillmonLaw.com/
Please also feel free to view The Law Office of Seth E. Tillmon's Facebook page, where you will find numerous descriptions of past cases filed: https://www.facebook.com/LawOfficeOfSethETillmon/