We are seeking a person with experience in property management to join our dynamic and growing organization. The role offered is for a part-time Maintenance Tech who will work daily with the Community Manager and help oversee all daily operations of a manufactured housing community. Experience in manufactured housing communities or other types of property management is a plus, but an eagerness to learn is equally important.
Key maintenance duties include:
• Perform routine landscape maintenance, light to moderate general maintenance work, and ensure compliance with state law on the physical condition of the property
• Monitoring the common areas and park-owned homes, if any, to ensure the community is maintained in a clean and tidy shape
• Monitor the condition and usage of utility connections and meters, where applicable
• Generally, maintain the physical components and utility infrastructure of the property
• Respond promptly to emergencies
• Oversee resolution of maintenance and other projects, interacting with and coordinating the work of vendors and contractors
• Managing supplies and inventory, including park-owned homes, if any
• Managing large septic system, enzymes, pumping, maintaining the generator and lift stations
Applicants must be eager to learn, highly organized, detail-oriented, patient, warm, and positive, and must have good communication skills. Maintenance Tech’s ability to self-perform work, prioritize and schedule, and engage specialists when necessary for support are important qualities. Applicants must pass a thorough background check. A valid driver’s license is required.
Please include a cover letter and resume. Come join our team!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Do NOT contact this job poster with unsolicited services or offers.