Website: Please check out my Brand New Website
(Some parts of the site are still under construction)
14 Gauge, Regular Style Roof - 12' Wide x 21' Long x 6' High $985.00 + local tax
A: 14 Gauge, Standard Roof- 18' Wide x 21' Long x 6' High with One Side Closed $1265 + local tax
B: 14 Gauge, A-Frame Roof- 18' Wide x 26' Long x 7' High with 2 Sides Closed $2250 + local tax
C: 12 Gauge, A-Frame Roof, 18' Wide x 21' Long x 9' High Fully Enclosed Garage with 2x 8' Wide x 7' High Roll-Up Doors, 1 Walk-in Door, and 1 Window $4905 + local tax
D: 12 Gauge, A-Frame Roof, 20' Wide x 31' Long x 12' High RV Port with Front and Back Gables- $3730 + local Tax
E: 12 Gauge, Regular Roof, 12' Wide x 41' Long x 12' High RV Port with Half Sides Closed- $4235 + local tax
F: 12 Gauge, A-Frame Roof, 48' Wide x 31' Long x 12' High Barn Style with 2x- 10' Wide x 10' High Roll-Up Doors, 2x- 8' Wide x 7' High Roll-Up Doors, 1 Walk-In Door, and 6x- Windows $16955 + local tax
G: 12 Gauge, A-Frame Vertical Roof, 36’ Wide x 21’ Long, 12 High Barn Style with a 10x10 Roll-Up Door, one 8x7 Roll-Up Door, 1 Walk-In Door, and 6 Windows - $11940 + local tax
We Accept Payment For The Deposit Amount Only, And The Remainder Is Paid at Installation
- Site-Specific Blue Prints & Calculations are available at an additional cost
- 12 Gauge comes with a 20-Year Rust Through Warranty
- We can install on any surface as long as the land is leveled
Understanding the Purchase Process
1. Call, Text, Or Email us on for any questions, size, or type of building, options to suit your needs.
2. Establish the total price and down payment amount of your building.
3. Together a Contract will be written out, and every detail is gone over to ensure you are satisfied. The Contract will be emailed to you
4. A 12% - 15% Deposit will be made on the building
5. The order is placed with the manufacturer
All our buildings include a 6" overhang on the front and rear of the gable roof end make the roof line one foot longer than the footprint of the building. Therefore the frame will be one foot shorter than the roof: A 31' long building has a frame that is 30' long.
We can install on cement, ground, gravel, and asphalt
For any install other then Cement we do recommend adding anchors to your purchase
Thank you for shopping at America’s Elite Garages and Carports
. All Pictures of Buildings in our listings are not the actual building which you will receive when purchasing. The picture is used as a model to represent your building. Each picture is chosen to represent the size, and features as listed and represent the general idea of the building being offered. You may decide to change the size, options, and colors prices may vary. All buildings sold are brand new and built at your location by our skilled crews.
FREE DELIVERY AND INSTALLATION ON YOUR LEVEL LAND.
For Free Quote Call 760-835-3517 or Email
Edward Briseno with America's Elite Garages And Carport