compensation: Dependent on experience employment type: full-time non-profit organization
QR Code Link to This Post
We are Hiring!
Parents and Friends, Inc. is a 501(c) (3) non-profit organization, creatively serving people with developmental challenges and similar needs since 1955.
The Coastal Support Services Director oversees all operations of Supported Living Services, Independent Living Services, and the Residential Care Facilities for the Elderly to achieve its mission in serving client’s needs, and to direct resource and fund development strategies and activities as well as implementation of the strategic plan as it relates to the Coastal Support Services programming.
1) B.A. degree or equivalent experience
2) Experience in a management level position.
3) Must be proficient in medical practices; experience in the medical field necessary.
4) Knowledge of the issues and trends in the field of, and services for people with Developmental Disabilities.
5) Knowledge of applicable laws, regulations affecting nonprofit organizations.
6) Ability to assume and delegate responsibility.
7) Strong communication skills
8) Ability to maintain confidentiality
9) Ability to set and act on priorities to implement policies in a sound and businesslike manner.
10) Ability to take corrective measures to upgrade operations by comparing and analyzing performance against budgetary, administrative and professional standards.
11) Ability to think creatively and develop innovative solutions to problems.
12) Be of good character with a reputation of personal integrity.
13) Possess values in accord with PFI’s mission.
The selected individual must successfully pass a background check, DMV record check, pre-employment physical and TB test.
We are pleased to offer a generous benefits package to our staff. Paid time off is offered to all employees and begins to accrue the first day of work. Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits are paid for all full-time employees. Retirement savings options are also available.
Apply online at www.parentsandfriends.org or in person at 306 E. Redwood Ave. Fort Bragg, CA, 95437. 964-4940x102. Applicants from out of the area are welcome to email their resume.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers